Land’s End Uniforms Causing Toxic Chemical Exposure To Delta Employees
What to do when the spiffy new Lands End Delta Uniforms make you severely ill? We at L&B Law Group are here to help.
All you want to do is your job with dedication and the right attitude. Unfortunately, the modern new Lands End Delta uniform, which is supposed to be the latest in wrinkle resistant, anti-static, and deodorizing comfort is instead a serious health risk that might land you in the hospital.
The new Lands End Delta uniforms were distributed to 64,000 Delta Employees, including 24,000 flight attendants and 40,000 airport customer service ticket and gate agents, Sky club workers, Airport Customer Service ramp agents, Delta Cargo, GSE Maintenance and Delta TechOps employees.
Lands End was allegedly aware of these problems during contract negotiations.
Although Delta employees did not experience any health problems in prior uniforms, shortly after the new Lands End uniforms were introduced on May 19, 2018, Delta employees began experiencing severe reactions, causing grave concern for their health and well being:
- Thousands of Delta employees have reported these uniform problems
- Flight attendants have been forced to leave their flights mid-trip and required emergency medical care including difficulty speaking and breathing
- The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) issued a Health Hazard Occupation Report concluding that (possibly) toxic chemicals in the uniforms have caused skin symptoms among Delta employees.
- Additional testing of the uniforms has revealed the presence of chemicals and heavy metals far in excess of industry accepted standards.
- Chemicals in the uniforms may include Chromium, Antimony, Mercury, Formaldehyde, Fluorine and Bromine. These chemicals are known to cause severe personal harm.
This Case is Against Lands End only and NOT Delta Airlines.
Connecting with an Attorney Experienced in Handling Delta Toxic Uniform Cases.
Exposure to the toxic chemicals in the Lands End Delta Uniforms can lead to serious, potentially permanent health problems for years. This is why it’s essential for those victimized by this chemical exposure to seek legal representation from an experienced law firm. At L&B Law Group, we have the necessary experience to handle these potentially complex chemical exposure uniform cases. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Lawsuit Signup Form
Ready to get started?
If you’re looking for legal assistance, contact us for a free evaluation.Get Help Now