- 1984 – Earned a Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University School of Law
- 1981 – Graduated from the University of Vermont with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science
- Rank of Diplomate with the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Selected by his peers as a “Southern California Super Lawyer” since 2005
- Rated AV (preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an invitation-only organization of elite trial attorneys
- NAMWOLF (National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms)
- Certified MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Chuck Law has over 34 years of litigation experience and tried over 100 jury trials to verdict. He realized during his very first jury trial that representing clients in a courtroom was his calling. What sets Chuck apart from other attorneys is his diligence in the protection of his clients’ interest and pursuit for just and fair results for his clients, who appreciate his dedication and professionalism. He has earned the highest rank of Advocate in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). His areas of specialty include premises liability, product liability, car, truck and motorcycle accidents involving deaths, serious injuries and traumatic brain injuries, and wrongful termination and workplace discrimination and harassment.
Ready to get started?
If you’re looking for legal assistance, contact us for a free evaluation.Get Help Now