- 1988 – Obtained a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- 1985 – Graduated from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English
- Lectures on trial practices risk management in today’s complex litigious environment; recently showcased his skills in a mock trial seminar, “Learn from the Masters”
- Selected by his peers as a “Southern California Super Lawyer”
- Rated AV (preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell
- Featured in Pasadena Magazine as a “Top Attorney”
- Member of American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an invitation-only organization of elite trial attorneys
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- LCA Litigation Council of America
Kent Brandmeyer is an award winning trial lawyer with a 98% winning percentage in Court. Kent’s skills representing his clients began long before he graduated from law school. The son of a lawyer, Kent’s talents emerged early in life. Debating issues and winning arguments happened around the family dinner table.
From this humble beginning, Kent has grown a successful 30 year law practice. Winning over 75 trials, he has learned how to convince a jury to see it his way and has a long list of thankful, victorious clients. His areas of expertise include car, truck and motorcycle accidents involving deaths, serious injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Also slip and falls, products liability and wrongful termination, workplace discrimination and harassment.
Ready to get started?
If you’re looking for legal assistance, contact us for a free evaluation.Get Help Now